*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
I try to open my eyes, but because I was still sleepy, I didn't want to. I wanted to sleep more, but I stood up because of my alarm.
I sigh and inhale again. Monday morning, school. I don't want to go, I really don’t want to go.
So I came up with a plan. I will pretend I’m sick, so that I don’t have to go, but which one should I choose: headache, stomachache, or pain on the bones. Yes, stomachache always seems to work with my mother. So with my acting skills, I made myself cry and I walked to my mom, who was already drinking her coffee and watching the news.
“Oh, darling, are you ok?” She ran to me and touched my face with her soft warm hands, but I just laugh in the inside. I tighten my stomach so that it looked like I was suffering.
“I’m not feeling well mom, but I have to go to school. When I’m going to eat breakfast just give me a pill.” I turn around and walk slower, but my mom touched my shoulder, “Do you have a test today?” I shook my head, and my mind was excited to hear what she was going to say next.
“Sleep on my bed and stay there today, ok?” Jackpot! I laid on her bed and she cover me with the bed sheets. I close my eyes, and then it all just went black.
I wake up again and I see the sun up in the sky. It was ten-thirty-five and I went down to eat breakfast. The rest of the day, I didn’t do anything at all and stayed home with no one to talk to. Yes, it would’ve been better to go to school.
After that day I realized that should not go to school when I’m SERIOUSLY sick, not because I didn’t feel like it. Yes, people, school is better than staying home!
No comments:
Post a Comment