- When I have a bug on my hand, if its not cute, I would find ways to torture it or find a way to make his death slow and painful.
- I always forget to give back the money I owe to the people(Stephanie), but its her fault that she is so nice to me!
- I once punched a kid when I was 3 because he would always bug me about sucking my thumb. It was really funny!
- When I'm really bored I grab my ereaser and cut it into little pieces or grab my white out and write my name on my binder. And if I daydream, I fall sleep.
- If I see one of my little cousins dolls or toys, I will grab it, play with it, and never give iot back to my cousin.
- I LOVE ham. If I don't see ham in the fridge, I will collapse until my mom comes home and I will tell her to go buy ham!
- I wish to live next to Jaye so that everyday I would go over to her house instead of talking to her in skype!
- I'm a disaster. My room is disorganized, my closet is full of clothes and when I take out all my shirts to see which one to put on, I leave everything there without putting things back. I'm really messy!!!.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The Messy List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment